The jury will assess the works submitted according to the following criteria:
- Works that explore and use the possibilities of the computer as a space for creation.
- Literary quality, seen as the renovation of poetic and narrative techniques through new means of creation.
- Quality and accessibility of the interface design.
- In the case of digital poetry, texts submitted may comprise a single piece of work or a compilation of poetry.
- The jury will also take into account works that experiment with the Internet as a medium for literary creation.
Works entered for these prizes must be unpublished and written in one of the following languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish or Catalan.
Complete competition rules