Socially responsible firms
Through your participation in our projects, you will be able to fulfil your commitments to society. Because the Campus for Peace will publicise your collaboration as a sponsor, your firm will be recognised as a socially conscious member of the community and an active participant in the process of social, economic and environmental development, thereby burnishing your reputation as an agent of change.
Associate yourself with the UOC: Brand + Brand
By participating in our projects, your firm will benefit from its association with the brand of a leading online university. At the same time, it will have a chance to project its own brand to the entire UOC community, consisting of some 100,000 people around the world.
Your relationship as a sponsor, as well as your logo and website, will be publicised through the following channels:
• Logo and link on the Campus for Peace website
• Logo in the Campus for Peace’s annual report (print edition)
• Mention of the sponsorship in the coverage of the course by UOC community media, including, among others:
- In different sections of the UOC website, from the moment the collaboration agreement is signed until completion of the project. The UOC website receives some 527,299 visitors a month (according to data from December 2009).
- On the UOC’s YouTube channel, which has received 430,000 all-time views and has 845 subscribers (Ibid).
- In the magazine Walk in, which has a print run of 55,000 copies.