The activities of visiting lecturers may include the following:
- Holding talks and rount tables for UOC lecturers.
- Holding research seminars.
- Taking part in research projects.
- Advising different research groups.
- Participating in research publications.
- Cooperating in researcher training activities.
- Contributing good practices and aspects of innovation.
- Participating as collaborating teaching staff (tutor or consultant) under the same conditions as the UOC's own staff.
Applications: Procedure and arrangements
If you want to suggest coming for a stay as a visiting lecturer at the UOC you need to send, at least 2 months in advance of the possible arrival date, the following documents to the address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A correctly completed application form.
- A presentation specifying the purpose of the stay and the programme of activities to be developed at the UOC.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- Permission from your institution of origin.
If you want to find out about the services offered by the university to visiting lecturers (among others) you can look them up on the webside of the UOC Research and Transfer Support Office.