In the scope of the Erasmus+ mobility programme for higher education, the UOC offers teaching mobility grants at foreign universities.
The terms and conditions for receiving the grant are as follows:
- Mobility must be based on inter-institutional agreements: both institutions must have the Erasmus Higher Education Charter (ECHE).
- The institutions must agree in advance on the teaching programme or activity to be carried out. This planning should include the objectives, the added value arising from the mobility, the content of the teaching programme and the expected results.
- The lecturer that applies has to hold a permanent post within the institution.
- The lecturer must be a national of one of the countries participating in the programme or must be recognised in their country of residence.
- Teaching provided: (classes, seminars, lectures) must have a minimum duration of 8 hours.
- The length of the placement is at least 2 days.
- The grants available from European Union and UOC funds are for up to a maximum of 5 days.
- Regional and national grant programmes are compatible. The grant can, therefore, be used during a research placement providing 8 hours of teaching are given.
Candidates need to have approval from their study director and must provide a mobility agreement from their destination university.
Consideration will be given to the following when evaluating and prioritising applications:
- Language fluency with regard to the destination.
- The reason for conducting the stay should be based on improving the workplace and team.
- The value-added that the stay will bring to the workplace and studies.
- A comprehensive description and coherence in the objectives and teaching plan proposed in the application.
- The stay will have a positive impact on improving or developing any of the actions listed in the Strategic Plan of the UOC.
The placement counts with the Erasmus grant and the financing of UOC.
A call is made during the year, which is published on the home page of the Virtual Campus. The awards made under the call for applications are also published in this environment.
These mobility actions must be carried out before 30 September of the current academic year.