- Economics: Emergence and economic implications of collaborative production, the configuration of a new production model based on open knowledge, level of economic activity and business models.
- Public policies: Policy co-creation and political innovation in emerging areas of public policy, and conflict and social mobilization associated with the regulations of socio economic innovation.
- Methodological innovations and future studies: Open science and methodological innovation emerging from collaborative economy applied to research and other ambits. Governance dilemmas and potential scenarios linked to highly innovative frontiers opened up by technological development.
More information: http://dimmons.net/Go to top
- Fuster Morell, Mayo
- Espelt Rodrigo, Ricard
- Galan Julve, Susana Maria
- Orozco Joan, Laia
- Renau Cano, Melissa
- Sanchez Marchan, Beatriz Elvira
- Soro, Elsa
- Research to inform and improve the design of organizational processes, economic models, policies, legal issues and technology.
- Economic impact of research, favouring the exploration of results and a system transition towards an economy that puts people in the center.
- Promoting an empowering and sustainable relation with technology.
- Mission oriented research more than method or disciplinary oriented.
- Considering socioeconomic, gender, environmental perspectives.
- Research management innovation: exploring agile methods, mutual care and gender dynamics.
- Lean approach, reproducibility and multi targets communication.
- 100% publications in open access.
- Publication of open data and research toolkits.
- Favoring an ecosystem of plural modes of engagement.
- Intense efforrt dedicated to disseminate and create relations and feed community building (meetings, collaborations, events).
- Collaborations with civil society, policy makers, economic actors and other research institutions.
Management of Barcelona UOC Chair in Digital Economy: for a Platform Economy focused on the people’s welfare and the right to the city (Open_Chair), result of an agreement between the Open University of Catalonia, the Barcelona city Council and Barcelona Activa.
The Open_Chair’s purpose is to promote strategic actions, connections, work dynamics, and instruments for public policies and cities’ ecosystems to be able to face the challenges raised by Platform Economy as well as to take advantage of the opportunities it offers through its development and its democratization based on public policies co-creation, entrepreneurship promotion and training. Its main programme is MatchImpulsa, a transversally feminist hub of programs for the digital platformization of the Social and Solidarity Economy (SSE) and Collaborative Economy of the city of Barcelona.
For more information:
- Gender equality qualities of the platform economy. A framework of analysis.
- Platform Labour in Urban Spaces: Fairness, Welfare, Development
- Recerca acció en economia col·laborativa: Nodrir ecosistema local