01. BE UOC
0101. Attracting and recruiting talent
0102. Staff: detecting, developing and gaining the loyalty of talent
0103. Affiliated teaching staff: detecting, developing and gaining the loyalty of talent
0104. Culture and organization
0105. Growth and sustainability
02. NEXT UOC
0201. Transformation of teaching
0203. Cross-disciplinary approach to teaching
0204. Quality to drive change
0205. Reduction in the drop-out rate
03. GLOBAL UOC
0301. The UOC model as a global point of reference
0302. The UOC in the 2030 Agenda
0303. Knowledge open to everyone and for everyone
0304. Evolution toward a global and social UOC
04. UOC R&I
0401. Research with scientific impact
• Deploy the IN3’s strategy for the period 2017-2020.
• Design and roll out the UOC eHealth Center.
• Promote publication by international experts in the UOC’s
• Establish the structure and governance of research and
innovation in the faculties.
• Design a programme to foster translational research
and innovation in e-learning.
• Define the UOC’s Data Science Lab.
0402. Transdisciplinary approach
• Include interdisciplinarity as a priority and criterion for grant
• Create mechanisms for sharing the research being carried out
in the various faculties and centres, based on their research
and innovation plans.
• Promote research projects that combine the interests of different
faculties in areas such as e-learning, e-health and the knowledge
0403. Research partners
• Set up a programme of stays in high-profile centres for researchers.
• Design and obtain ITN (International Training Network) programmes.
• Increase the UOC researchers’ involvement in high-profile
projects and initiatives.
• Design a plan for the presence of the UOC’s researchers in
international communication media.
• Establish an induction programme for visiting lecturers and stays.
• Increase the number of doctoral degree co-supervision and cotutorship
agreements with high-profile centres and companies.
0404. Valorization of knowledge
• Enhance entrepreneurship among the UOC’s students, particularly
those performing final bachelor’s and master’s degree projects.
• Create investment tools to engage the UOC community in
funding start-ups and spin-offs.
• Foster cooperation between the expertise available in the UOC
community and the start-ups and spin-offs.
• Develop a plan to attract e-learning entrepreneurs and potential
• Promote research transfer and valorization, particularly in less
• Create a service catalogue targeting companies and institutions
(R&I, philanthropy, etc.) that pools the UOC’s expertise