Placements at the UOC

Would you like to do a placement at the UOC?

If you have been specifically accepted for an Erasmus mobility placement, email us at and indicate the name of your university, your course of study or your department, and what you would like to do. You can also email us at this address if you are a student, lecturer or member of your university's management staff and are interested in a mobility placement at the UOC.

The UOC is committed to the social inclusion of persons with disabilities, and therefore seeks to facilitate access to the University for all those who want to be part of our community (students, faculty and management).

More information, please, follow this link.

If you have any questions or need further information to request a visa, please, send your inquiry

During the period of mobility at the UOC, students should be covered by civil liability insurance as per their University of origin. Anyway, please, keep in mind that:

  • if you are a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, you are covered by social security in your country and you can apply for the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) which will give you access to medical benefits during a temporary stay in Spain.
  • if you are a citizen of a country that is not a member state of the European Union, you must have insurance coverage in Spain to enter the country.

For more information, please, follow this link.

For more information, please, contact :