- Projects aimed at stomping out the digital divide and bridging the gender gap. These projects focus on vulnerable and at-risk groups in order to bolster their social inclusion and help their entry into the world of work.
- Inclusive mentoring projects for at-risk children and adolescents. These projects provide after-school help to young people and promote their sociocultural inclusion, making a special effort to empower pre-university youths.
- Women empowerment projects.
- Psychological, emotional and legal support projects aimed at people suffering from illnesses and their families.
- Projects that are working to build a social and charitable economy in order to boost young people's and vulnerable group's employment opportunities.
- Awareness-raising projects focused on global inequalities.
Are you volunteering with any of our collaborating entities? Do you want to share your experience? Get in touch by email at email@example.com.
Our current collaborators are: