The UOC has been working with gender equality plans for more than 10 years, to mainstream the gender perspective across the various areas in which the University works, and to combat inequalities on the grounds of people's gender or sex.
This work is carried out through actions for training and advice, planning, awareness-raising, communication and political advocacy in the University's various areas and processes, in its teaching and research work, and its administration and communication.
Interview View all
- Collection the UOC Equality Unit
- The gender perspective in research
- Good practices for gender equality in scientific journals
- Guide to gender-neutral language
- Guide to teleworking and shared responsibility for work-life balance in the COVID-19 era
- Kit with tools and resources for the design of courses and teaching that include a gender perspective
- View all